1. Do you do weddings outside of Bohol?
It may be best to hire vendors and coordinators around the area to get the best deals. But if you believe that we are the right team for you then by all means we’re very interested to fly to other provinces in the Philippines.
2. I have family and friends who can help me plan my wedding. Do I still need help from SW?
This is the one and only wedding you’ll have. You would want your family to share and enjoy the moment with you and giving them tasks on the day will make them preoccupied and unable to enjoy the special day. We have been involved in over 100 weddings and have experienced just about everything that could possibly happen in a wedding and know how to handle them.
3. We’re on a budget. Can we afford SW?
In most cases, yes. You may spend a lot on other items for the wedding and it is equally important to have the team make sure that everything you paid for will be maximized. You would want to enjoy your wedding and feel rest assured that it will be fully coordinated and organized.
4. We’ve done most of the planning and our wedding is in six weeks. Can you still help us?
Absolutely, just give us a record of what you’ve done and will take it from there.
5. Do you charge on top of what vendors charge for their products and services?
Definitely not! We do not make business out of other people’s businesses. We have fixed rates for our services in which we will agree on before signing up with us.
6. Do you offer “day-of” or “on-the-day coordination”?
Yes, we do. We encourage you to contact us as soon as you consider hiring us for our service.
7. How many hours will you be at our wedding?
The whole time! We are the first on-site and the last to leave.
8. What will your team wear?
We would be more than happy to wear anything you ask us to wear, but nothing too fancy and bulky which might prevent us from successfully performing our tasks.
9. What language does your team feel comfortable using to communicate with our guests?
If your guests only understand English, we will talk to them in English; though we prefer our dialect and Tagalog.
10. How do we communicate with your team throughout the course of planning?
We can communicate however is most convenient for you; by email, online chat, over the phone, or even personal meetings. However, for reference purposes, we find email to be the best form of communication.
11. Do you assist with rehearsal dinners and brunch before and after the wedding?
Yes, we do.
12. We have guests coming in from all over the world, can you help us arrange their reservations with hotels and help them plan their stay in Bohol?
Yes, we can assist with booking hotels and arranging tours and a variety of other activities they may enjoy while they are in town for your wedding.